The latest National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences jobs have been announced in the most recent advertisement. We are looking for motivated, aggressive, skilled, and intelligent candidates to fill these vacant positions with attractive, applicable candidates. If candidates are motivated and ready to join in on these chances, they are advised to act immediately.
In this article, we share details related to the National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences in November 2022. If you face any issues during this process, feel free to contact us on our WhatsApp Group
Details of the Jobs at the National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences
|Date of Posting||November 03, 2022|
|Company Name||FAST National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences|
|Place of Posting||Peshawar|
|No. of Post||25+|
|Address||FAST National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences, Peshawar|
|Gender||Males / Females|
|Last Date||10 November 2022|
|More Jobs Updates||Join Us|
Suitable male and female candidates from all over the country may submit for these New Jobs in FAST University by the clear definitions provided by the business and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan in 2022 after the full recruiting process.
Vacancies for NUCES Jobs 2022
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|5||Assistant Computing Lab|
Advertisement for Newest Positions at National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences
How to Apply for Jobs at NUCES jobs?
- Applying is available at www.nu.edu.pk/nujobs.
- The application must be complete in all respects.
- Applications that are incomplete or late will not be accepted.
- Candidates must attach all necessary paperwork. Each role needs an application, and selection is based completely on merit.
- Candidates who are currently working for the government should apply through the proper channels and submit their NOC with their supporting documents.
- Tests and interviews will only be held with shortlisted candidates.
- An applicant will be rejected for canvassing.
- The test or interview will not be covered by TA/DA.
- The Department has the right to accept or reject any application without providing a reason and to fill or not fill any of the above positions.