PEEF Scholarship 2023 is offering online registration for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) special quota scholarship for intermediate and graduation. PEEF is a program established by the government of the Punjab province in Pakistan to provide educational scholarships to talented and deserving students belonging to economically challenged families. The aim of PEEF is to increase access to higher education, particularly for students in underprivileged communities, and to promote merit-based opportunities in the province.PEEF offers scholarships for undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD level studies in a variety of fields, including science, engineering, technology, arts, and humanities. The program is funded by the government of Punjab and managed by a board of governors. If you have passed matric or intermediate examination in the year 2022 (Annual) and you belong to any special quota category then you can apply for Special Quota Education Scholarship of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF).
Who are Eligible for Special Quota PEEF Scholarship 2023?
- Orphaned students whose fathers have died
- Special (handicapped) students
- Children of Government Servants in Grade 4-1 (One to Four)
- Children of civilians killed in terrorist attacks
- Students belonging to minority religions
Other Eligibility Conditions
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education organized examination 2022 (annual) for matric/ intermediate students who have secured at least (60%) marks.
- Students of Federal Government / Private Registered Institutions located within Punjab province only are eligible to apply.
- Enrolled in a full-time (regular) registered educational institution in Intermediate or Graduation 2022.
- Total monthly income of parents is Rs.35,000 or less.
- Children of Government Servants in Grade 1 to Grade 4 (One to Four) are exempted from the requirement of Rs 35,000 per month income (if the source of income is salary only).
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are exempted from the income requirement.
How to Apply for PEEF Scholarship 2023?
- Eligible students can apply online at https://student.peef.org.pk/specialquotaRegistration.
In case of providing wrong information or incomplete application, the application will be rejected and the applicant will not be authorized to take any action.
- Last date to apply online for this scholarship is April 19, 2023.
- Students who have passed the examination under (PBTE / TEVTA) are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students from other provinces including ICT, AJK are also not eligible to apply.
- Discounted Marks/ Marks Ampro/ Repeat students are not eligible to apply.
Official Notification for PEEF Scholarship 2023