To wish someone a Merry Christmas, you can simply say “Merry Christmas!” or “Happy Christmas!” to them. You can also write these phrases in a greeting card, or send them in a message or email.
also check: Christmas wallpaper
If you want to wish someone a Merry Christmas in a different language, you can try saying “Joyeux Noël” (French), “Frohe Weihnachten” (German), “Feliz Navidad” (Spanish), or “Buon Natale” (Italian). These are all common ways to wish someone a Merry Christmas in different languages. I hope this helps, and I wish you a Merry Christmas as well!
Merry Christmas Wishes
- Merry Christmas, Alex! May the joy of the season linger in your heart all the New Year.
- From our family to yours, have a wonderful season of celebrations! Merry Christmas from John, Rachael, and Kyle Washington
- Peace and love to you at this holiday season and in all the seasons of the year to come. Merry Christmas, Cameron!
- Tis the Season to be Jolly, so raise a glass and sing tra-la-lolly! Merry Christmas, Jake!
- Wishing you Happy Holidays and a New Year that makes you smile every day, Melissa! -The Jackson Family, 2019
- Peace… Joy… Love… Wishing you these and the Happiest of Holidays! -Merry Christmas from all The Johnson Family!
- May your celebrations be marvelously Merry and beautifully Bright, Ambrose! -Happy Holidays from David & Ariel Shields!
- Merry Christmas with Love from the DaLong Family! Sending all our best wishes for the coming New Year, Ken and Dana!Merry Christmas!
- Peace and goodwill, love and great joy are our wishes for you, Carol!
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas! And we love you so much, we’re not singing it! Love from Mark, Amy, Chad, and Peter
- Holidays are memory-making days. May this Christmas give you new ones to treasure, Jess!
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! Enjoy every minute, Shawn!
- Wishing you Christmas blessings wrapped in love, tied up with joy!
- Merry Christmas, Charles, Terri, Kayla, and Kayden!
- It’s beGINning to look a lot like Christmas! Cheers, Kelly!
- Jingle all the way! Merry, Merry Christmas Day!
- Mistletoe and holly, a season bright and jolly! Happy Christmas, LaMond Family!
- Wishing you a Christmas blessing and a New Year full of hope! With love from the Chastain Family
- Wishing you Happy Holidays filled with Peace, Love, and Joy! Christmas Greetings from the Hollingsworths!
- We woof you a Merry Christmas and a Yappy New Year! -Love, Ben, Rachel, and Buddy
- Merry Christmas from The Wilson Family! May Peace and Joy fill the coming year!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas, a day that fills your heart with joy, Camilla!
- Joyful greetings from the Hardy family!
- It’s that time of year! May your merry celebrations be filled with love and laughter, Allison!
- May this Christmas be filled with happiness in all that you do, and may this joy continue the whole year through! -Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year, Ric and Doris!
- Happiness and Cheer! Christmas time is here! Greetings from the Markhams!
- Wishing you all the joy a holiday can hold! A very Merry Christmas to you, David and Denise!
- Wishing you and those around you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. May the holidays bring you happy moments that become forever memories, Jackie!
- Wishing you a Joyful, Blessed Christmas! With love from The Granger Family
- The bounty of beauty that Christmas brings
- Wakes us to beauty in the smallest things. A beautiful Christmas to you, Tonya, Jamal, and Donny!
Merry Christmas Quotes
Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold.
Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young.
Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing, but of reflection.
Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’.
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.
The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.
Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin – inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night.